Pen for Breast Cancer raffle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jack barnes

At work today I was ask to make a pen for a raffle, with all proceeds to go to breast cancer research. They want it to be pink. I plan on taking a few different pens in, so they can pick the kind they want. I want to know what would you do to make this a special pen? As most of the other prizes are of fairly high value.

Jack

JimMc7

I suggest the Cav's pink polyresin from Dawn & Ed at exoticblanks.com for the blank. IIRC, Dawn & Ed also contribute to breast cancer research for each of these blanks they sell. I made this one with Jr Statesman II kit and donated to a silent auction fundraiser for a friend & neighbor with cancer....

Edit to add: You could also get Ken at Kallenshaan Woods to engrave a ribbon, text or ??? on the cap and/or barrel..reasonable cost and fast turnaround.

IMG_6234.jpg

Last edited:

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
I second that choice for the blank from Dawn and Ed. It's a great looking blank.

I also make pens for Breast Cancer and give pens to survivors. The pen I make for this is a Sierra.

Dave

USAFVET98

CAV's uni-pink blanks are great and the proceeds go to breast cancer research, so its a win-win.

Attachments

• Breast Cancer 015.jpg
    Breast Cancer 015.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom