Pen catalog data base

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pensmyth

I was surfing the net and came across a web site call Joe's pens. On it he had displayed a snap shot of a program for your computer that would allow you to catalog and keep a data base on your pens. Unfortunately his link to it no longer works. Does anybody know about this or have you used the program. Any idea if its still out there?

Andy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pensmyth

No, It was at joespens.com and it showed a snapshot of a page that lets you add a picture and other important info to track your pens

Wheaties

No, It was at joespens.com and it showed a snapshot of a page that lets you add a picture and other important info to track your pens

Your computer must be broke because I typed "joespens.com" into Bing and clicked the link. Worked fine for me.

pensmyth

I'm sorry, yes the web site link for joes pens does work its the link that is below the snap shot of the database thats not working right now. It says the site is down for maintenance and has been that way for sometime. I sent an email to their contact but never heard anything back.

RickW

The software at Joespens.com I downloaded it on a trial basis a while back but never bought it because I wasn't that far into pen turning at that time and I was/am unemployed so I didn't want to spend the money. It seemed like it could be handy to keep track of in stock pens. The link mypenbox.com says the system is down for maintenance so maybe it will be back up soon. If the mypenbox.com site comes back up I suggest you download it on a trial basis and try it, if that option is still available. The site has the IAP logo so I assume he is a member.

Top Bottom