Pen Cabinet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brandy

Brandy

I made a cabinet for my pens. It ended up twice as big as I intended, which seems normal for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_4215.jpeg
    IMG_4215.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4216.jpeg
    IMG_4216.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4220.jpeg
    IMG_4220.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lew

Very impressive! The fact that you used dovetails on the drawers shows excellent craftsmanship. I can't really tell: is that flocking or fabric on the inside of the drawers?

Brandy

Very impressive! The fact that you used dovetails on the drawers shows excellent craftsmanship. I can't really tell: is that flocking or fabric on the inside of the drawers?
Thansk so much! It was my first time with dovetails and I hand cut them, which I really enjoyed. On the inside I routed groves in some baltic birch plywood and covered it with felt.

Reactions: Lew

RDHals

That's really nice. It turned out beautifully. I would like to make one of those as well. Did you have plans you worked from, and would you mind sharing?

Brandy

That's really nice. It turned out beautifully. I would like to make one of those as well. Did you have plans you worked from, and would you mind sharing?
I didn't have any plans. I tend to figure it out as I go - which sometimes backfires and is probably why it's bigger than I planned πŸ˜‚

Top Bottom