Pen Boxes??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Does anyone have a source for the innards of a pen box. The felt linnings. I was thinking of approaching a cabinet shop in my area and offering my services to make pens to give to customers after they bought their cabinets. The pens would have the material to match the cabinets they chose. To add even a more professional touch make a box of the same material to match. Could have it engraved and the whole nine yards.

After I typed this I statred thinking maybe just as cheap to buy a ready made box and take the innards out of it and procede.

Anyone ever do this???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
John,

This is a pretty easy box that I make. I uses a slot routed in the wood base that I then flock with black flocking. As a homebuilder, when I visit a new custom home site, I always pick up some piece of wood from the site. I then make a couple of nice pens from the wood and give them to my clients to sign the contract for their new home. It goes over VERY well!

attachment.php

Attachments

• box13 (Medium).JPG
    box13 (Medium).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 227

ctubbs

Curtis, that is one fine looking pen box. You do pretty work. I'll bet your homes that you build are better than that box.
Charles

Top Bottom