Pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimbob91577

A customer of mine would like me to put together a pen, pencil, and FP set for him. He would like it in a nice pen box, but I can't seem to find a nice wooden box that will hold 3 pens/pencils.

Anyone have a source/price for that sort of thing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

Take a look at this link............
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBOX8B.html
the insert that comes with it is 4 1/8" wide, but additional inserts can be ordered. I've taken two inserts and cut them to fit- leaving 1 3/8" from the center of the formed insert to the outer edge, which left 11/16" from the center of the formed insert to the center edge, resulting in a combined center spacing of 1 3/8", in order to display 2 pens that were equally spaced, edge to center of pen and between centers of pens. With 4 1/8" to play with, I'd think you could get 3 pens in there as well, though obviously the math would be different. If I had to do it again, I would have left a smaller spacing in the middle between the two pens. It looks fine with the lid opened, but with it closed and the larger perimeter of the lid, it made the spacing look a little off. Hope that didn't sound to confusing.........

nevetsw18

Is making one a possibilty? There are some amazing boxes out there, i recently saw a box turned on a lathe that held three pens thanks to a peace sign shaped partition,
best of luck in the search :)

Top Bottom