Pen Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

I use Monte pen boxes. Their good quality for the price. I use both his cardboard and metal. I use the metal for my more expensive lines of pens. Lately I have been finding the boxes are not fitting the diameter of pen I'm turn. Is there any other pen box that holds a large size pen ( Cambridge, churchill, Jr Gents and alike so the lid will shut?

thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

azamiryou

I use cardboard ones the same size as Monty's for up through junior sizes. I'd like to find something similar for full size Gents, but no luck so far. So I use the much pricier wood ones from Kallenshaan. (In both cases, I have them imprinted with my logo.)

avbill

I'm searching for the pen box to be able to close and not have a gap. to it. Wooden are fine but I'm not going to have wooden cases for very pen. Special pens yes.

ED leatherette is fine as long as I can place the large pens in the box and the lid closes.

eliasbboy

Can I ask where exactly the cardboard boxes are from? I had a few from Woodcraft and liked them nut they aren't the best price wise.

allisnut

I use 2x8x7/8 kraft necklace boxes from store supply warehouse. Low tech, and about $0.30 each. Most folks just need a way to wrap their gift and don't care about a storage box.

Adam

Monty's boxes will work well for the largest pens. Just take the insert out and fold the flaps up. For large pens and razors, get the double inserts and restring the elastic for the two outside holes. Even Emperors fit![/url]

Thanks so much for this tip! It works like a charm for my Emperors! I now have a use for those double pen boxes I bought in excess :)

Top Bottom