Pen boxes - lasered buttons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

wood-of-1kind

These are pen boxes that I make that have a real nice touch with the help of a really talented laser artist. He's otherwise known as Stan Cook (mrcook4570) and owner of www.mestaridesigns.com

Stan lasered these wooden buttons and I believe that they really add to the look of an otherwise "plain" wood pen box. It is a very cost effective way of "adding" to the design element without having to ship the box to the engraver and back again. It really cuts down on my shipping costs and gives the boxes a nice custom look. Let me know if you agree.

P1010025.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010020.JPG

WOODOF1KIND%20059.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You could do alot of different things when doing it that way. The overlay would look nice. Can you explain your logo??? I looked at it a few times and can not figure out the unbalance in the desin. Unless the background of the pen nib is suppose to represent a "P" I have no clue why the extra curve on the right side. Just curious. :confused:

jttheclockman

I see it now but wonder how many would pick up on that. Anyway good job and wish you much success with this adventure.

Top Bottom