Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
While I do not usually carry Pen Blanks in my store I have made a Special purchase of some pretty unique blanks that will be coming shortly. They will be selling in the $7.00 - $10.00 each range. And will probably be a regular feature in the store if they sell reasonably well. I will be offering a special to IAP members before I list them in the store. If you are interested in this offer keep watching this thread. I'll announce it here when it happens.
THE BLANKS HAVE SHIPPED AND WILL BE HERE SOON. KEEP WATCHING

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I will post the pictures at the appropriate time --- I do have them. Here's a teaser.
NEW COLOR CHART.jpg

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What are the dimensions?

I believe they will be 3/4 x 3/4 x 5+ inches. They should be long enough to get two Le Roi/Le Roi Elegant/ sized single barrel pens from each blank. Probably two Le Roi Elegant LB. I think only one Le Roi Elegant Royale. All of this info will be available when I list them.

Actual size 13/16 x 13/16 x 5 1/8 inches. I think that is a really nice sizing

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is how.

They will go into the store at the Retail Price. I will post here a discount code IAP members will use to get a 25% discount.

I will also offer a refund of shipping charges to those who buy at least 5 blanks which include at least 3 different colors. International buyers will get a $7.65 refund against their shipping charge.

duncsuss

These look great ... I can see myself buying a couple of sticks of several different colours (I buy in pairs just in case I want to make a kitless fountain pen from it, there's not quite enough material in the standard length blanks)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
NOW IN THE STORE -- 8 COLORS OFFERED

STORE LISTING TO LOOK FOR;

PB0001 SPW X-treme Illusion Pen Blank

USE DISCOUNT CODE IAPINTRO

LET ME SWEETEN THIS A LITTLE. BUY ALL 8 COLORS OFFERED AND I WILL REFUND AN ADDITIONAL 10% WHEN I REFUND THE SHIPPING

THERE ARE ONLY 3 SETS OF 8 LEFT SO IF YOU WANT THIS BARGAIN DON'T WAIT.

Last edited:

duncsuss

I'm glad I decided to do a little web surfing before heading into the shop to do some turning -- I would be kicking myself if these had all gone before I had a chance to order some!

duncsuss

I'd love to see some of these blanks showing up in show off your pens.

I've got a backlog of wooden blanks drilled and tubed -- once I've finished those kits, I intend to make a custom pen from one or more of these blanks. The rate I'm going, you'd better not hold your breath ... stuff keeps happening that keeps me out of the workshop. :redface:

Top Bottom