pen blanks for sale part two

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

More blanks....

Stabilized 3 buckeye burl, 3 ambrosia spalted maple burl, and two amboyna burl shorts with sapwood. The one is a full blank but has a crack that might cause it to yield a half blank.
$30 bucks

I have a group of honduran rosewood which is becoming increasing harder to get these days. I have one blank that is 1 3/4 wide, 3/4+ thick and 8 inches long with some amazing sapwood I would like $45 bucks for it since it is so nice.
There are two pen blanks cut one jumbo 7/8 thick for $12 each and the slabs which are 3 1/2 inches wide x 5 and should yield 4 blanks each for $40 each.

Finally I have a really nice group of amboyna burl with sapwood. The amount of heart and sapwood varies from blank to blank some blanks are almost all sapwood some are nice 50/50 blanks. The sapwood can be dyed or dyed stabilized yielding a really unique blank. All blanks are primo grade with eyes all over since they were cut towards the outside of the burl where the figure is strongest. It varies but less than, and sometimes considerably less than 10% of the blanks cut from an amboyna burl will yield a sapwood blank. These types of blanks are my favorite as they make very artistic pens that sell. $120 for all of them or will break up if no one wants them all.

Attachments

• stabilized group.jpg
    stabilized group.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 213
  • rosewood burl.jpg
    rosewood burl.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 228
  • amboyna group 2.jpg
    amboyna group 2.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 210

magpens

I will take all of the Amboyna, please (in the 3rd picture).

Shipping to WA state.

Last edited:

socdad

If still available I'll take ... Stabilized 3 buckeye burl, 3 ambrosia spalted maple burl, and two amboyna burl shorts with sapwood. The one is a full blank but has a crack that might cause it to yield a half blank.
$30 bucks

Please send payment info
Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:
Top Bottom