Pen Blanks - Cleaning Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

ALL SOLD! Thanks!

Cleaning shop, trying to make some room, and have some pen blanks to sell.

1. Assorted Burls and Figured Blanks. $50 shipped.
From left to right:
Stabilized Flamed Boxelder (2)
Stabilized Chechen Burl
Stabilized Maple Burl
Oak Burl (2)
Desert Ironwood Burl
Amboyna Burl (2) - these are both a little under 3/4" - somewhere between 5/8" and 3/4" on at least one side - but would certainly work on many pens
Elm Burl (2)
Cherry Burl (2)
Figured Claro Walnut (sprayed with shellac to show figure a bit better)

2. Stabilized and dyed. Just straight grain woods. The four on the left and a couple of the shorts will be very light/pastel in color. The rest have deeper color. $14 shipped.

3. Random blanks - domestic and exotic.
Top row:
Cocobolo
Cuban Mahogany (old piece of old growth - makes a beautiful pen)
Mesquite
Reclaimed Wormy Chestnut
Australian Red Gum
Bottom Row:
Unknown Exotic (4 blanks - very tight grain)
Apple with a little spalting (2)
Jatoba (3)
Side piece: oversized piece of Curly Walnut that will yield a couple pens.
$18 shipped.

4. Cherry Burl. Inclusions and checking in these pieces - will give great opportunity to maybe play around with different materials to fill in. Long blanks. A little spalting in a few pieces. $2 each, plus shipping.

5. Cherry with a little burl and figure in some spots. A little checking or cracking here and there, maybe a few small inclusions, and a little bit of spalting too in a few pieces. Long blanks. Couple of Reclaimed Wormy Chestnut longer blanks on the end too. $1.50 each, plus shipping.

6. Buckeye Burl bottle stopper blanks - NOT stabilized. $2.50 each, plus shipping.

7. SFRB of 20 walnut pen blanks. $10 shipped. I can make plenty more boxes of these, if anybody wants.

Payment by PayPal, please. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Walnut.jpg
    Walnut.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Sprung

I am also more than willing to entertain offers on any of this! Really hoping to clean shop, get these into the hands of someone else who can put them to use (because I've simply got too many blanks right now, according to my wife), and hopefully have enough to pick up a nice kit or two to make something real nice for my wife for our anniversary next month.

Sprung

Prices lowered. Really hoping to find new homes/a new home for these blanks. Would sell the whole lot for $130, shipping included, if anybody wants to buy it all.

Top Bottom