Patriotic Waves

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's Patriotic Waves Italian Resin... was a complimentary blank from Ed and Dawn at Exotics....Since Toni didn't leave me much to do with her blanks..I thought I'd make another one this A.M. Had fun making it. Hope you like it. Doc:)...Now I got to go to work...:rolleyes:.

Attachments

• Patriotic Waves_2.jpg
    Patriotic Waves_2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Patriotic Waves_1.jpg
    Patriotic Waves_1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Patriotic Waves.jpg
    Patriotic Waves.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 140
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Turned out great as always Doc.

You must have a crazy large collection. Do you have any group photos of the whole gang?

Jim Burr

Banned
Sweet Doc...just drove my son back to Camp Pendelton this morning for MCT...gonna bring him one of these next time!

wizard

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement ! Doc:)

Looking good Doc. Just how early do you get up?

Gary, Thank you! LOL..I normally get up at 3:30 AM. As I told Dawn...it's peaceful at that time...I have a pot of coffee in my IAP mugs...get to make a pen...and life is good. Regards, Doc:)

wizard

Turned out great as always Doc.

You must have a crazy large collection. Do you have any group photos of the whole gang?

Lupe,
Thank you! My collection of pens that I have made numbers somewhere between 250 to 300. I've taken a picture of about half of them on a a display stand...I haven't really sold any but I have saturated my friends and family with them as gifts. LOL...I think they run now if they see me coming at them with a pen.
Regards, Doc:)

Attachments

• Pen Collection I.jpg
    Pen Collection I.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom