Pasta Machine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
My brief interest in making clay blanks has left me with a pasta machine I no longer need. It's yours for the cost of shipping.

The coating on the rollers is peeling in a few spots. I tried to show this in the second photo. There were a couple times when it flaked into the clay. I think that a little work with some steel wool would take care of the loose coating and make it perfectly useable.

I can get this in a MFRB, so it's yours for $13. I also have the standard pasta head for it, which I'll include if you want it. If you are just getting into clay and want a hand roller and a tissue blade, I'll throw those in too. I could also load up the box with some pink water pipe blanks, or some wood blanks, or cat fur. I hate to send a FRB that isn't packed :biggrin:

pasta1.JPG pasta2.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I actually made a lot pasta with one of these.....then I stopped eating pasta LOL. Nice machine.

BSea

The package arrived today (without Cat fur :tongue:)

Thanks Jeff. Just one question. What is the clear acrylic rod for? Rolling dough before it goes to the pasta machine?

I'll be putting a box or two of goodies out soon for newbies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The package arrived today (without Cat fur :tongue:)

Thanks Jeff. Just one question. What is the clear acrylic rod for? Rolling dough before it goes to the pasta machine?

I'll be putting a box or two of goodies out soon for newbies.

It's a roller for use if you don't have a pasta machine.

Make a pen out of it!

Top Bottom