parts needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cmccarter

Anyone happen to have a complete nib assembly (nib, feed and housing) that will fit the classic fountain pen v2 or the baron 2. I believe this is a #5. Not needing an expensive nib as I have those to replace when the pen sells. Just a place holder type nib and assembly.`

Also have set a reminder to myself to NEVER use Black Palm again. Even with scary sharp tools I think I sanded more than turned. That stuff is a nightmare.

mrcook4570

Also have set a reminder to myself to NEVER use Black Palm again. Even with scary sharp tools I think I sanded more than turned. That stuff is a nightmare.

Then send me all that you have :wink:

Or just use thin CA as you near final dimensions. Hit with accelerator and turn with a skew. CA, accelerator, skew, repeat. Then drizzle CA while sanding with the lathe running to completely fill any voids. Black palm lloks too good to give up on it.

randy kelly

I have done black palm, straight grain and across grain had good results both times. I think you should reconsider trying it again . The results are well worth it. Cut slow and steady.

Top Bottom