PARTNER???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SINCE I WILL BE LEAVING THE BUSINESS IN 2 TO 3 YEARS AND HAVE NO ONE TO TAKE OVER WHEN I GO, I AM GOING TO CONSIDER TAKING ON A PARTNER. I HAVE CHECKED WITH JEFF AND HE HAS OK'D LOOKING ON THIS SITE.

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF CONSIDERATIONS - POTENTIAL PARTNERS WILL NEED TO BE WILLING AND ABLE TO MAKE SOME INVESTMENT NOW AND BE WILLING AND ABLE TO PURCHASE THE REST OF THE STORE WHEN i'M FINISHED OR FROM MY ESTATE.

POTENTIAL PARTNERS WILL NEED TO BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE BESIDES JUST MONEY...COMPETENCE WITH MANAGING WEBSITES WOULD BE GOOD ... BUT WHATEVER IT IS IT WILL HAVE TO ADD VALUE TO THE COMPANY.

HOW THE PARTNERSHIP IS STRUCTURED WILL BE DETERMINED IN THE FUTURE, BUT ONE OF THE GOALS WILL BE TO GROW THE COMPANY BY INCREASING SALES VOLUME AND INCREASED PRODUCT OFFERINGS, INCLUDING DEVELOPING MORE BRANDED PRODUCTS. iT MAY ALSO ENTAIL SPLITTING PRODUCTS SO SOME SALES SHIP FROM HERE AND SOME SHIP FROM WHERE YOU ARE. ALSO IT COULD INVOLVE ANOTHER WEB SITE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST AND HAVE PATIENCE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A "MUST GET DONE TODAY" DEAL. SEND ME A PM TELLING ME WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND AND INTERESTS ARE. I WILL RESPOND TO ALL INQUIRIES BUT DISCOURAGE CURIOUSITY SEEKERS.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Medical Tests Complete

The medical tests of my heart condition were fininshed today and I'll be getting the results on the 21st unless they show something unexpected and serious. After that I will be talking to interested parties about this venture.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I wish you the best LeRoy! Hope your heart condition isn't to serous!
At this moment it isn't a real problem but it will get worse. My doctors have recommended surgery to replace two heart valves which, for reasons of my own, I am refusing. So if something else doesn't kill me first congestive heart failure will.

Last edited:

ironman123

Smitty, my wife is recovering from a aortic valve replacement with a tissue valve. At age 70, she is coming along nicely.

Wishing you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom