Partless watch parts pens,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

...these were made and the parts were not harmed. I save time, $$$, and parts and can make them easily. Granted, they are not as sweet as the original pens with actual parts but I can move these at a lower cost and I think there is a market for that too.Yes, I am interested in your opinions, good, bad or twixt. Be well......Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 379
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I could see a market for those at the right price. Maybe you could gen up some original 3D art that would create an illusion of greater depth than you can get with the real parts.

What do they look like at the seam?

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Yeah, that seam area looks pretty good.

I wonder if you could find a shop to do some foil printing for you. That could seriously compete with the real pen parts.

Ed

plantman

Jan; I think they give a more feminine look to a watch parts pen, and you should find a market with the Ladys. Very soft affect. Great work in thinking out of the case. Jim S

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Looks like my first attempt at watch parts... with a batch of Alumilite that got some moisture somewhere :eek:.!

Janster

Looks like my first attempt at watch parts... with a batch of Alumilite that got some moisture somewhere :eek:.!

Sorry to hear that. This finish was intentional I arranged the parts, scanned them and then printed it out. I am going to run w/this approach for a while and see what I can come up with. Be well.....Jan

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I like your experiment better than mine :). Yea, I knew yours was intentional...nice approach.

Sorry to hear that. This finish was intentional I arranged the parts, scanned them and then printed it out. I am going to run w/this approach for a while and see what I can come up with. Be well.....Jan

Marko50

Doh!

I'm a bit dense…after reading this post, I finally put two and two together to understand how you were accomplishing such a feat!:eek: ehh, ya, sometimes takes me a while.:rolleyes::wink:

Great idea Jan!

Top Bottom