parker style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodLM

i had a request for a 'gel' pen that twists. as i am still kinda new to everything, i was wondering what was out there? it had to be a twist, because she is a kids teacher, and the cap WOULD come up missing. thanks for the help!

-Logan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jzerger

Virtually every kit that uses a sharp style refill. You can get gel (sometimes rollerball) refills the same size as the sharp at most any office supply store (Office depot, etc.)

WoodLM

i guess i should rephrase a little. i am looking for what kind of kits use these gel refills

and thanks you for the idea schreiber! ill look into it!

mdburn_em

I think the major problem you will have is finding a pen that uses a parker style gel refill that she will not think is to big/heavy/thick.
As was previously mentioned, the Sierra is a good choice.

I personally like the Elegant American. It is slightly slimmer than the Sierra. Unlike most people I've heard chime in, I like the pen and don't mind the unevenness/sharpness of the center section.

rsulli16

hi
1+ on the compton, nice kit and come with a nice gel rollerball.
Sulli

76winger

Slimline Pro and Premium Designer from PSI are also Parker based pens that aren't too big. One is click and the later is twist.

AnachitlPut

Pretty much anything that uses Parker style ink refills. For ex princeton douple hart twist cigar and your Sierra pen kits.

Top Bottom