Parker Style Refills with Bonus Koa Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I have Parker style refills, black ink, for sale in packs of 50. These are quality refills, mixed source from CSUSA, Berea, or PSI. What is really cool about my offer is that I will include a FREE, BEAUTIFUL, CURLY KOA pen blank with each pack of refills. (I turned and sprayed one to show the nice color and curl. That blank or one of the three unturned ones shown will be included with your purchase.) There are four packs available. I will just take the one from the top of the stack, and include it with the blank you select. Shipping is FREE!

Price for 50 refills plus one Koa blank: $25.00 (INCLUDING SHIPPING to any US address). This IS a great deal! Pay by Ppal, Check or M. O.

The Koa blanks are cut from the same block of Koa, thus are very similar but each slightly different. You can pick the one you want by claiming in this thread. Please select a blank that is not already spoken for. I will PM you with payment info.

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 204
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Hey everybody...there are two packs of refills sold, thus two remain available. If you consider the value of the Koa blank, the resultant cost of the refills is an amazing good deal! Only two more fortunate turners will have this opportunity, so if on the fence, don't hang there 'till the offer is gone...:wink:

SteveG

All four available units of refills/koa have been claimed; one paid and pending payment arrangements on three. I will accept standby claims until all payments are finalized. Thanks to each who have claimed your set.

SteveG

Mods: Please close thread...All items sold.

All refills/koa blanks have been claimed/sold. Three sets that were paid via Ppal are shipped and the one by check will go as soon as the check and shipping address is received. Thank You all!

Moderators please close this thread.

Top Bottom