Pair of Segmented Navigators

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OldReg

OldReg

Made these for a friend's wedding gift. Officially have made 5 pens (this is 4 and 5). Hope you enjoy, and thanks for checking them out.

David

Attachments

• David's Segmented Pen II.jpg
    David's Segmented Pen II.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 217
  • David's Segmented Pen II_2.jpg
    David's Segmented Pen II_2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 147
  • David's Segmented Pen.jpg
    David's Segmented Pen.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 202
  • David's Segmented Pen_2.jpg
    David's Segmented Pen_2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 124
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

David, Those are two beautiful pens! You are picking up pen turning way faster than I did. Proud of you. Nice pics by the way :biggrin:. Dad

Toni

David they are gorgeous I cant believe you have only made 5 pens in total so far. You are VERY Talented indeed, you may even surpass your father :) They are going to be great wedding presents you might think about giving them to the couple before the wedding as they might like to use them with the sign in book?? jmo

phillywood

Lovely pens! Must be something in the water down there in Houston.
David, the water sucks in Houston, it's the good gene passed on from Doc to his son, but got better in the process.:biggrin::biggrin:

David, the way you are going your Dad, is going to compete with you in the competition, son. Now we have to keep inspiring your Dad just to keep up with his reputation.
Very nice job, when I get married for the second time (when my bride of 28 gets rid of me) if any I am going to commission you to make me one of those.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom