orders from Steebar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rod

Has anyone recently ordered from Steebar.Com? I placed an online order on 4/9/08, I received a notice that the order was successfully placed and given a reference number.I waited three weeks,no order. I e-mailed and get no response. The phone number given on the web site has been disconnected. Thanks for any info.. Rod

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nick

I called them and asked that they remove me from their email list do to very poor customer service. There are many other companys that have excellent customer service, Bear tooth, woodturnzs, Craft supply and others. Try them and you will be satisfied.
Nick

Originally posted by Nick

I called them and asked that they remove me from their email list do to very poor customer service.

Good luck, it took me months and many emails to get off their list. Finally had to curse at them in a nasty email and I havent got one since. I think it was about 3 months and 5-6 emails.

Randy_

Originally posted by Rod

.....The phone number given on the web site has been disconnected.....

That little tidbit makes me wonder if they are out of business or heading that way shortly??

One can only hope!!!

Rod: Heed the earlier advice and file with your credit card company, promptly. That is the only sure way of getting satisfaction from this company and even that may not be certain if Steebar is out of business.

Top Bottom