Order Completed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

Eleven .308 cartridge ballpoints with bullet nibs, one .308 cartridge ballpoint with bullet nib and Euro center band, one .308 cartridge with Slimline nib and Euro center band, one .308 cartridge with Slimline nib and two .280 Nickel cartridge with bullet nib. All done with deer antler with gold plated rifle clips and finials.

dsc02917yv4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Les, They are a batch of the best Cartridge,deer pens I have had the privilige of seeing,spectacular when viewed as a group that way.
After or before you completed them did you coat the brass or are you of the opinion that going army is the way and let them tarnish naturally? Wow.
Peter.

woody0207

Up to this point I have never got too excited about the bullet pens but after seeing those in combination with the deer antler (and having some hunters in the family) I am INSPIRED to do some of these. Those look fantastic! [^]

I would like to inquire, where did you get the hardware from?

rd_ab_penman

Originally posted by pwhay

Les, They are a batch of the best Cartridge,deer pens I have had the privilige of seeing,spectacular when viewed as a group that way.
After or before you completed them did you coat the brass or are you of the opinion that going army is the way and let them tarnish naturally? Wow.
Peter.

Once I have the bullet seated and the tube installed I clean, remove any scratches and polish the bullet and brass and then apply 4 coats of a 60/40 mixture of lacquer thinner and lacquer using the dipping method.

I have left some go "Army" at customers request.

rd_ab_penman

Originally posted by woody0207

Up to this point I have never got too excited about the bullet pens but after seeing those in combination with the deer antler (and having some hunters in the family) I am INSPIRED to do some of these. Those look fantastic! [^]

I would like to inquire, where did you get the hardware from?

I get the new un-primed brass and the bullets from a local gun dealer. The deer antler I have accumulated over the years of hunting. The pen hardware is 7mm Euro Round Top kits and 7mm Slimline kits.

Top Bottom