Orange cocobolo burl duo for a customer on Jr Gent Ti!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CharlesH

CharlesH

Hey guys,

Here is a special order, he wanted cocobolo burl on a rollerball and fountain. That coco is really orange as compared to the other I worked with. They finished quite easily and I was expecting it to be more of a challenge. :)

Thanks for looking,

Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
nice pens...nice finish...and nice photo.
How do you get so close? I messed around last night trying to get good pics but cannot get that close ( I aint no photo pro) :O)

jasontg99

WOW!!! The bottom pen is GORGEOUS. Wierd problem though....I click on the top pic to enlarge it and it pulls up a pen that is different than pictured. The bottom pic enlarges just fine.

wiset1

Love the grain and finish on these. I don't do a lot of Cocobolo, but all of mine have been deep rich tones. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this Cocobolo from?

CharlesH

Your right about the picture but for some reason I cannot edit my first post, probably has to do with some sort of delay for editing.

Anyway, here is the working picture!

Charles

WOW!!! The bottom pen is GORGEOUS. Wierd problem though....I click on the top pic to enlarge it and it pulls up a pen that is different than pictured. The bottom pic enlarges just fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom