Orange blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Still working on pens for great grand kids. Looking to trade or buy two orange blanks for my great grandsons. Any help please? :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I can mail and you have by Thursday, or bring for Saturday. :) All Collecting sawdust!!! Best are right side #1-2! Will cost you a left snowshoe...

OR, Pick something from Berea Hardwoods and I can pick it up.

Attachments

• IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, try a cabinet top supplier. Corian, or one of the others, makes a crazy good orange. I played with it and some black for a Harley pen.
WB

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I can mail and you have by Thursday, or bring for Saturday. :) All Collecting sawdust!!! Best are right side #1-2! Will cost you a left snowshoe...

OR, Pick something from Berea Hardwoods and I can pick it up.
The two on the right will work perfectly. Just bring them with you Saturday. Thanks buddy! Where am I going to find a snowshoe?:redface:
How do you make them?

Chuck, try a cabinet top supplier. Corian, or one of the others, makes a crazy good orange. I played with it and some black for a Harley pen.
WB
Thanks Bill! Looks like Mark has what I need.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
See you saturday! I suspect those two will work, but will bring the rest also.

Wayne will give lessons, as will Ernie... (Well, Ernie will help with the rejects...)

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I built a snowshoe once. It blew up on the lathe, was a weak epoxy joint :eek: I'm working on a harley blank right now. Hopefully it will be done before Friday!!

Top Bottom