Or Trade...Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have a number of brass tubes for kits that I no longer carry and I am wanting to dispose of them to free up some room. I have cigar two tube sets. Slimline two tube sets, and euro two tube sets. If you are interest in a sale or trade pm and I'll count them..I also have a few others that can go too.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A little update.

I have:
193 7mm two tube Euro sets. about $.20 per set = $38.60 - GONE
135 7mm two tube Slimline sets. about $.20 per set = $27.00 -GONE
133 10mm two tube Cigar sets about $.25 per set $33.25-GONE
I will bear the shipping cost.

20 Two tube sets WoodWrite Ltd FRB-01 Cylinders for Signature Roller Ball that I will give away for the postage - about $3.00 USPS first class to USA addresses. I'm not sure but WoodWrite Ltd migt be out of business but there still could be some kits around somewhere. -I didn't think anyone would want these.

I am most interested in cash offers that would at least include all of one or more style tubes.

I would like to hear cash offers first, if no cash offers are received I'll consider trades for Barea (not Sierra style) or CSUSA kits.

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Smitty - I would take all the slimline tubes at $27 if you still have them
Edgar

Edward Cypher

I will take the cigars if they are still available. PM sent. Sorry for the double entry computer loss link to web but apparently was on long enough to send first response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom