Opinion on Rhodium Polaris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

What are the opinions of the Rhodium plated Polaris from PSI? Those that use them, are they comfortable in the hand and those those that offer them to customers, do they sell? Thanks for your opinions.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rich gubbin

I like them alot and have sold a few, but due to supply in the UK im now making more in the black titanium, i,ve found them to be of good quality over the cheaper alternatives with more reliable transmissions. You could try the Carbera,s from Berea, same as a Polaris only a smoother looking top also the trans is two way. I,ve used one as my daily pen for around 18 month with a Schmidt 8900 in and love it. Also sell quite a few to the older customers with arthritis in their hands as its an easier pen to hold.

ChrisN

I like mine. I haven't used it much, but it is comfortable. I am planning on replacing the finial with a matching piece of wood, so it will look even better.:biggrin:

jzerger

I like the Polaris style but find them to be tough to sell. Great for having a pen when you don't have a shirt pocket.
Check out Woodnwhimsies website; their version is the Trident.

its_virgil

Not a fan of the polaris, rhodium plated or any other plating or any other polaris style masquerading under a different name. :biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

What are the opinions of the Rhodium plated Polaris from PSI? Those that use them, are they comfortable in the hand and those those that offer them to customers, do they sell? Thanks for your opinions.

Top Bottom