One Piece Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JHFerrell

JHFerrell

I haven't posted many pictures of my pens but wanted to share this one. It is a modification of the standard cigar pen. I can't recall seeing anyone do this particular mod before but that doesn't mean much. Regardless, this is a one piece cigar pen in Thuya Burl on a gold cigar kit. This is the first time I've attempted to modify this particular kit. What do you think of it?

Attachments

• one pc cigar.jpg
    one pc cigar.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 404
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Good to see you post a pen John . I like the on piece idea . It's nice , and that's a pretty blank . The transition to the nib is a bit of a step down . Otherwise , very nice ! Good job !

JHFerrell

Thanks for the kind words. Chuck....I see what you are referring to but I think it's a reflection or something (probably a result of my poor photography skills!) because there really isn't a shoulder there. Not sure what it is. Glad you liked it though.

thewishman

That is SWEET! All the beauty and size of a cigar, without the distraction (and weight) of a centerband. The cigar is my favorite pen as it show the material off so well. Your modification makes it several steps better.

Top Bottom