ONE MORE BIRTHDAY DEAL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I was over optimistic when I put together the January Smitty's surprise package and didn't sell out so I have broken them up and will sell a package consisting of 1 chrome ZEN Roller Ball kit, 1 Black Ti ZEN Roller Ball kit, 1 set of ZEN Bushings and 1 spare ZEN tube. ZEN kits are made for CSUSA, ExoticBlanks and others by Dayacom so these are top notch kits. The CSUSA price for this package is $34.20 plus $7.95 shipping or $42.15. My Birthday Bash Price is $29.50 shipped for 1 package. These are not in the store as I do not stock this item. If you want more than one package we can work a deal removing the bushings and adjusting for shipping.

Your full name and location in your profile is required.

Claim here then PM with your email and mailing addresses and the number of packages you want.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It says in big bold letters that you need to send a pm with your email and mailing address. Amazing how many folks don't read the offer before they claim and disappear.
I was over optimistic when I put together the January Smitty's surprise package and didn't sell out so I have broken them up and will sell a package consisting of 1 chrome ZEN Roller Ball kit, 1 Black Ti ZEN Roller Ball kit, 1 set of ZEN Bushings and 1 spare ZEN tube. ZEN kits are made for CSUSA, ExoticBlanks and others by Dayacom so these are top notch kits. The CSUSA price for this package is $34.20 plus $7.95 shipping or $42.15. My Birthday Bash Price is $29.50 shipped for 1 package. These are not in the store as I do not stock this item. If you want more than one package we can work a deal removing the bushings and adjusting for shipping.

Your full name and location in your profile is required.

Claim here then PM with your email and mailing addresses and the number of packages you want.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
People seem to want to claim but not PM their email address or their mailing address so there are 2 remaining to be sold. If you claim but don't PM you will not be considered.

Top Bottom