• WIA4BF7MMQQ.jpg
    WIA4BF7MMQQ.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 177
  • WIA4BF0MMQQ.jpg
    WIA4BF0MMQQ.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 229
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Yes, the pen is beautiful and I like what you do with the Olive wood..,!

One thing though, did you make that pen out of 1 full size blanks or 2 shorts...???

The reason I ask is that, I don't know if you have matched the grain on the 2 parts if was from the same blank, it does seem from here that, the blanks grain structure and those mini knots are were all from the same blank, but on the close pen, they don't match and I wonder if you have matched them when is caped..??

A quite interesting wood species mix but, quite pleasant to the eye...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

znachman

Yes, the pen is beautiful and I like what you do with the Olive wood..,!

One thing though, did you make that pen out of 1 full size blanks or 2 shorts...???

The reason I ask is that, I don't know if you have matched the grain on the 2 parts if was from the same blank, it does seem from here that, the blanks grain structure and those mini knots are were all from the same blank, but on the close pen, they don't match and I wonder if you have matched them when is caped..??

A quite interesting wood species mix but, quite pleasant to the eye...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George
:cowboy::cowboy:

Thank you all my Friends :bananen_smilies022::bananen_smilies027::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039:
George yes it is the same blank ....

Top Bottom