Olive Burl Baron RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Olive Burl was marked on the blank . I don't remember which box I dug it out of , so can't say where I got it . Kit is Chrome Rollerball Baron from Ernie at Beartoothwoods . This was fun to turn too . Wish I had more .
Finish is CA per Ken Mayes instructions . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 246
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice blank, and a beautiful job bringing the pen to life! Great finish, and good photo as well. BTW, I'm betting you got the Baron kit from Arizona Silhouette, because I don't believe Ernie sells them. No biggie, but it might just send some new person on a wild goose chase if they try getting it from Ernie.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice blank, and a beautiful job bringing the pen to life! Great finish, and good photo as well. BTW, I'm betting you got the Baron kit from Arizona Silhouette, because I don't believe Ernie sells them. No biggie, but it might just send some new person on a wild goose chase if they try getting it from Ernie.

Shannon , thank you very much for correcting me . I did get these from AS . I've bought many kits from both vendors . Sorry everybody !! :redface:

redfishsc

That is very sweet! Beautiful wood and plating combo.

BTW I sure wish..... oh MAN do I wish Ernie sold the Baron. I've chatted with him about it before, I wish Berea would let him have them.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck , I hate you !!!! LOL . I want some of that wood . You did a beautiful job on that one , awesome looking finish too .

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: !!!!! Thanks Butch , I wish I had more of it , and I hope I figure out where it came from .

Thanks Steve , for your comments too !

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great work on this one, Chuck!

Maybe if enough of us mention this to Berea, they might let Ernie carry the Baron and perhaps even the Olympia.

Thanks Cav , and everyone else for the compliments . Cav I would sign my name to an appeal to Berea . Nothing against them or AS , but Ernie has been just amazing with my orders . Even when others had the CLOSED sign out , he was still there , and gets my stuff out ASAP !

Do I need to email Berea ? What would it take ?

Last edited:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Another great looking pen Chuck, I have some wood that looks a lot like that piece. I just can't seem to make it look that good.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another great looking pen Chuck, I have some wood that looks a lot like that piece. I just can't seem to make it look that good.

Thanks Neil , I haven't been to my cold shop today , but I have a feeling it was in a box of blanks Johnnie sent me . I'll recognize his writing when I see some others . Want me to turn some for YA ? LOL ! :biggrin:

Top Bottom