Ok who has got one of these?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

Might be a bit small for some,
SmartSelect_20191027-054004_Chrome.jpg

duncsuss

I'll bite - it looks like it could help me making clips for my custom pens, and at $26 including shipping I'm willing to try it.

Shipping is slow, but I'll report back if/when it arrives.

duncsuss

I think the biggest risk is 19.99 and sharing your personal information with a potentially unscrupulous party (which can happen with ANY merchant). Here's a review on the company assuming the review is even legit. https://reviewdone.com/solodiscountbuy/
Paypal masks all details except my address (which they'll need if they have any intention of shipping the product to me) and has a fairly good refund policy in the event of non-delivery. I'm as comfortable going into this as any of the dozens of purchases from China-based eBay sellers.

WriteON

Paypal masks all details except my address (which they'll need if they have any intention of shipping the product to me) and has a fairly good refund policy in the event of non-delivery. I'm as comfortable going into this as any of the dozens of purchases from China-based eBay sellers.
Have fun with it. We all have $100's of dollars of tools and things that are getting dusty.

TonyL

I didn't know that. Thanks!

sbwertz

I have two of these

One at home and one at the blind center. The one at home has been in use for about 8 years and the one at the blind center for almost five years with no issues with either one.

It is quite a bit sturdier than this little one, and very durable.

Top Bottom