Oil Lighter Kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Studio-N

Studio-N

Years back, Craft supply carried a oil lighter kit. then suddenly it disappeared. Anyone know what happened? I have searched the web looking for such a thing to no avail. I'm even looking for a regular one I can disassemble and turn a wood body for.

Please leave out the 'it's a fire hazard' discussions. All lighters are a fire hazard. thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Years back, Craft supply carried a oil lighter kit. then suddenly it disappeared. Anyone know what happened? I have searched the web looking for such a thing to no avail. I'm even looking for a regular one I can disassemble and turn a wood body for.

Please leave out the 'it's a fire hazard' discussions. All lighters are a fire hazard. thanks!

Well that maybe the reason they do not carry any more.:wink:

jttheclockman

Do you have any kind of photo of them. Is this something like a Zippo or cigarette lighter It might help us to know exactly what it is your looking for. Thanks.

Last edited:

Studio-N

I have not been able to find a picture of the actual kits. It has been over 10 years afterall. the closest analogy is round bodied like these only with a wood body. If I can find some butane lighters, I'd be happy to just make a sleeve for them with a hold in the bottom for refill access. cheers!

Attachments

• 81NvcMA3W-L._SL1500_.jpg
    81NvcMA3W-L._SL1500_.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 223

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The only thing like this that I've been able to find in their archives is this Piezo Lighter that they carried back in 2002-2003. I don't know anything about these kits or if this is even what you are referring to - I'm just posting this in case it might help someone to remember them.

Attachments

• 041-3100.jpg
    041-3100.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 132
  • PiezoLighter.jpg
    PiezoLighter.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 185
Top Bottom