Ohio Sets MPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
The 2016 Midwest Penturners Gathering will be held on April 8th and 9th, 2016 at the Comfort Inn and Suites, 5 Park Center Drive, in Wadsworth, Ohio 44281. The MPG will be held at the host hotel which is a great hotel with pool, bar, and multiple restaurants on the property. The room rates are $99.00 per night with free hot breakfast. Since the event and host hotel will be the same, there will be a lot more time to socialize with other penturners you may know or just met. The room is larger than many of the past MPGs so there will be a chance to separate the vendors away from the demos for less confusion. We are going to try to make this the best MPG yet, although it will be hard to beat Rich Coors great MPGs. More info to follow.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mmmmm Jeff, by my calculations that means if someone travels......say from Wales..... you might even pop for the air fares....:biggrin:

Ha, I'd even buy YOU dinner !! :biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mmmmm Jeff, by my calculations that means if someone travels......say from Wales..... you might even pop for the air fares....:biggrin:

Ha, I'd even buy YOU dinner !! :biggrin:

I'll sweeten the deal with all the excellent Ohio microbrew you care to imbibe. For the whole weekend! And I'll pick you up from the airport :biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Oh boy Jeff, you don't know how tempting that is right now....:redface:

We are hosting my daughter's 21st birthday tomorrow, so I can assure you that for the foreseeable future I am officially broke.............:frown:

One day....:biggrin:

thewishman

Oh boy Jeff, you don't know how tempting that is right now....:redface:

We are hosting my daughter's 21st birthday tomorrow, so I can assure you that for the foreseeable future I am officially broke.............:frown:

One day....:biggrin:

A couple of your pens up for auction may provide the needed funds.:)
A precedent has been set, the work of British master penmakers commands high prices.:beer:

Top Bottom