Oh, Balls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Anglesachse

Anglesachse

Rollerball click cap kit with pen and base from purpleheart and an original Pro ace golf ball.

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpg
    IMG_6316.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_6317.jpg
    IMG_6317.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 347
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Why in the world did you not enter that into the pen stand competition?? That my friend would have been a winner for sure. That is the kind of things I like seeing in that catagory.

Nice job and hope we see more of these things.

By the way what is the kit that has a click cap and where can it be found??? Have never seen a clip cap in kit form.

Do you use them often and if so what is your opinion of the clip cap?? Thanks.

Last edited:

Gunnarkouper

Passed Away Sep 21, 2018
In Memoriam
First of all it is a nice pen and good use for a golf ball.
Is there a significance to the golf ball?
I have collected logo golf balls for about 30 years and don't know if I've ever seen one. But then again I only have about 8,000 or so. At least that is what my wife thinks.

Anglesachse

Why in the world did you not enter that into the pen stand competition?? That my friend would have been a winner for sure. That is the kind of things I like seeing in that catagory.

Nice job and hope we see more of these things.

By the way what is the kit that has a click cap and where can it be found??? Have never seen a clip cap in kit form.

Do you use them often and if so what is your opinion of the clip cap?? Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment, the pen came as an idea last Saturday as I bought a golf set from ebay. No, I don`t play golf but I wanted to use the clubs as a tripod for a lamp.
There was a packet of new golfballs in the package and I had just watched the video from rossi (https://youtu.be/jR5a5qaHC0M). Ideas come.

The click cap I got from a german supplier (Rollerball mit Klick-Kappe "endless" Chrom ohne Endkappe,Rollerball bei MK-Kleinkunst Online Shop aus der Kategorie Rollerball mit Klickkappe). I think he makes it himself.

Ive made quite a few and like them.

he also makes an endless version of the Panach, called MK-Havanne. this is also nice.

Attachments

• 1_IMG_5540.jpg
    1_IMG_5540.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 180

Anglesachse

First of all it is a nice pen and good use for a golf ball.
Is there a significance to the golf ball?
I have collected logo golf balls for about 30 years and don't know if I've ever seen one. But then again I only have about 8,000 or so. At least that is what my wife thinks.

OK decided to check up on who Pro ace are.
Tradename from the company Karstadt. pretty much a German version of Woolworth.
OK, 8,001, not.:biggrin:

Gunnarkouper

Passed Away Sep 21, 2018
In Memoriam
I use some golf balls and cue balls for bottle stoppers. I sell bottle stoppers with a golf course name on the ball to golf courses around the area. Seems that cue balls with pro football and college team logos on them seem to sell real good.
Where are you located in Germany? I was stationed in Hanau in 71-74.

jttheclockman

Thanks for the reply. I like what you are doing. There are a lot of versions that can be made from props. Wish more people would do it.

OZturner

Great Concept, Andrew.
Excellent Desk sets.
From someone who is constantly,"Behind the 8 Ball", I would love to hit a "Hole in One".
Superb Execution.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom