Official 2013 Superbowl Grid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

i am suppose to send u blanks pm me your address and i will get them out to you sometime this week. will try to get in the shop by the weekend but have been sick and have not been out there in over a week.

KenV

So this means I will be getting blanks from 24 people? I don't have to send any out WOW. feels good to win....

Only if you provide a mailing address to the people in the 25 people in the 2nd quarter block.

By the way --- unless you win the quarter where your name appears, I think you get to send blanks.

Rodnall

You were in the 4th quarter grid, so I think you still send blanks to dozer who won the 4th quarter. Everyone in the 2nd quarter grid sends you blanks, 25 people. I won the 1st quarter but have to send blanks to the 3rd and 4th quarter winners. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So this means I will be getting blanks from 24 people? I don't have to send any out WOW. feels good to win....

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
REMINDER TO ALL WINNERS.....

Pictures! We want to see pictures of your loot once it all arrives.

Rodnall

I think there is some confusion. Find your name on the sheet and see what grid your in, look at the color of your grid and then match it with the colors of each quarter in the boxes below the grids. Whoever won the quarter that matches your color grid is who you send your blanks to. Not that I wouldn't want extra blanks, :biggrin: but I want the blanks to go to the right people.

penmaker1967

does anyone have oldman5050 address that ius send ing him blanks i nbeed his address so i can get the blanks in the mail to him

Jim15

I'm confused. I was in the 4th quarter Peach block. According to the post of the winners dozer won the peach blank but he isn't even in that block. Could someone help me out please?

BSea

The person who won the quarter is just a person who entered the contest. It doesn't matter what quarter they were assigned to. Let's say your numbers were 7 for Bal & 3 for SF. Then you would have won the 1st quarter because the score was 7 to 3. Then everyone who's block was in the 1st quarter would send you blanks. In the event you win the same quarter you are in, then you wouldn't have to send out any blanks. Hope that helps.

KenV

does anyone have oldman5050 address that ius send ing him blanks i nbeed his address so i can get the blanks in the mail to him
I pm'd it to you - he and I often colaborate on the Service Pens project.

Send it to me too please. He has not responded and I am about to be traveling for several weeks. He has not responded to my PM for an address.

Rodnall

I just put my blanks in the mail to BSea also, but I had two entries and need to send blanks to dozer also but he hasn't responded to my pm for his address.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Are all you guys suffering from a hangover :) Send the person a pm, they'll give you their address!!

Joe S.

I'll get mine shipped later this week. My bandsaw blade just broke and I need a way to cut this spalted maple!

KenV

I pm'd it to you - he and I often colaborate on the Service Pens project.

I heard from David, and got my box shipped. He indicated that he could use more hardware, and intended to use the blanks to make pens for the troops. If you have a way for me to do it, I will put $50 towards David having enough components to use all the blanks we are sending his way.

Be neat to see his pile of Service Pens made from the super bowl blanks.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Looks like I will not have any trouble staying busy for quiet a while... just the way I like it. Thanks to all for the donations ..

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Are all you guys suffering from a hangover :) Send the person a pm, they'll give you their address!!
Wouldn't it be easier for the winners to pm the losers with their address.

You can pm up to 10 people at a time, So with 24 people to pm, that's a total of 3 pms.

If I pm for his address, and everyone else does in the group, that's 24 initial pms, and then 24 reply pms with his address!

Just a suggestion!

dozer

Wouldn't it be easier for the winners to pm the losers with their address.

You can pm up to 10 people at a time, So with 24 people to pm, that's a total of 3 pms.

If I pm for his address, and everyone else does in the group, that's 24 initial pms, and then 24 reply pms with his address!

Just a suggestion!

That is what I did for the people I have not received a pm from yet. It was definetly easier that way.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Dozer, mine will go out Saturday. I'm on a major time crunch to get the race car ready for Daytona. I'll have Gwen drop them in the mail Saturday.

Top Bottom