now their a pair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from laurie sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've seen the lighthouse, now, there is a ship for it to direct.(scrimshaw)

Laurie

DSC_0010399x600.jpg

DSC_0011600x399.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Way to go, girl. You have a real talent!!!

I'm surprised the lighthouse is still around. Figured it would be snapped up in a hurry by someone with deep pockets. Only thing I can figure is that you have kept it hidden away where no one could see it. Take those two pens to a show and someone is going to be willing to part with a lot of cash to have them. If you haven't already done so, you ought to pick up a couple of gold nibs from Anthony or Lou......where only the best will do !!!

Now, you need a nice wooden box to keep them in and made out of a very dark or even black wood. Then get Ken Nelson to laser engrave the same pattern as is on the pen on the cover of the box.

Poppy

Those are a beautiful pair Laurie, I have to agree with Randy's recomendation because as a pair those pens have $ signs wrote all over them.[;)]

fuzzydog

I like Randy's idea about the black box except for repeating the pattern. The art is so beautiful that I don't think it should be duplicated, keeps the value up in the art world. What ever display you use KISS. It will enhance your lovely work.
David
Randy, I understand your point, just don't agree.

Randy_

Originally posted by fuzzydog
<br />I like Randy's idea about the black box except for repeating the pattern. The art is so beautiful that I don't think it should be duplicated, keeps the value up in the art world. What ever display you use KISS. It will enhance your lovely work.
David
Randy, I understand your point, just don't agree.

David: I did think about that very issue when I made the comment and there is a lot of merit in what you say. I don't think there is a "right" answer for either option.

hughbie

laurie......since i'm retired from the navy...those would look fantastic in my pocket! and since it's veterans day here in the states......naw, even i can't beg like that.
fantastic set o pens! beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom