Nova Chuck & Accessories

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Shipping will be by Flat Rate Box if possible. Cost will depend on number of items purchased. International shipping will be actual cost of shipping. Items will ship from Zip Code 43081. OR, purchased items can be picked up at the MPG.

Nova G3 Chuck (insert version) $55.00 + Shipping (SOLD) includes
Chuck
Chuck key
50mm jaws
woodworm screw
1"x8TPI insert
6 jaw mounting screws (should be 8, missing 2)

Pen Plus Jaws Set $20 + Shipping (SOLD)

25mm Jaw Set $20 + ShippingSOLD

Cole Jaws $30 + Shipping (SOLD). Includes Bumbers and 8 extended longer double jaw mounting screws (I have no idea what these are for but they were included with the cole jaws).

Thanks!

Attachments

• Chuck.JPG
    Chuck.JPG
    520.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

I'll take the chuck for $55 plus shipping as long as it is MT#2 if available. Thanks.

Seth,

The chuck screws on to the spindle. No MT involved in mounting. Check to see if your lathe spindle has 1 x 8TPI. Knowing that, if you want it it is yours

Rolandranch

Sorry, that's what I meant. Yes, my lathe spindle has 1 x 8 TPI. Yes, I would like to purchase it. Thank you!

Rolandranch

Oops. For some reason I thought those jaws came with the chuck. I'll take them. Is it too late to combine shipping? Sorry to inconvenience you. Thanks.

mbroberg

The 50mm jaws are with the chuck, the 25mm jaws are separate. I can slip those into the box if you want them to save on shipping.

Top Bottom