Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pete00

Status
Not open for further replies.

clewless

she was...carrying an apple...

Oh, haven't we been here before?....

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

angboy

Oh how I wish I could be a moderator and have the power to delete a thread like this[:)][:)]... It's tormenting people like a bad penny (especially poor Pete). It's the thread that will never die![:(]

angboy

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by n4631x
<br />LOL need to find everyones meds and get a list put together so I can try-em from top to bottom!![:D]
Nolan

Nolan, so far I don't think any of the meds mentioned go in the bottom. [:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D]

Watch out Cav, they do if you're being a bad [:(!]patient and not cooperating! That's why you should always be nice to your health care providers![:eek:)][:eek:)] Remember they have the pen that'll write the order that'll tell what's going to happen to you! (so it's always nice if they have one of your pens, you're much more likely to fare better)[:)][:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by angboy
<br />
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by n4631x
<br />LOL need to find everyones meds and get a list put together so I can try-em from top to bottom!![:D]
Nolan

Nolan, so far I don't think any of the meds mentioned go in the bottom. [:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D]

Watch out Cav, they do if you're being a bad [:(!]patient and not cooperating! That's why you should always be nice to your health care providers![:eek:)][:eek:)] Remember they have the pen that'll write the order that'll tell what's going to happen to you! (so it's always nice if they have one of your pens, you're much more likely to fare better)[:)][:)]

Oooohhhh Angela, if I'm a really bad patient will you punish me?!? I think I've been a baaaaaaad boy! [}:)][;)][}:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />I can't believe I read 5 pages of nothing [:eek:)]

I used to listen to 5 or more pages of nothing. But enough ex-mother-in-law stories. [;)]

Just to keep my PIA reputation intact, it is we're, not were. [8D]

DocStram

Aha! Floyd revived our most informative, fact filled thread!!

While looking at the pile of papers to grade, tests to score and classess to prepare for .... I've reached the conclusion that the sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

beathard

This has been a really fun thread. Nobody attacking anybody. Humor everywhere. And I think the pen at the beginning was great. Might want to sell it to the King that bought the invisable clothes... [:D]

fiferb

I've been following this thread vary closely from the beginning and I keep asking myself why. Could I have more time to waste, please?

cueman

I was told once that 80 percent of woodworkers are a little nuts. This thread just comfirms it. [:D][:D] And I thought the little voices were driving me nuts. [:p]

wudnhed

I think you have to be a little crazy to live in this ol' world of ours..... therefore creating something from nothing is perfectly normal. [:p]

pete00

Originally posted by fiferb
<br />I've been following this thread vary closely from the beginning and I keep asking myself why. Could I have more time to waste, please?

ROFL ...... this has been read 1629 times.
oops i just read it again....make it 1630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom