Not mine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Sorry guys but been away most of the evening and just got back. We do have a winner. Two people had it right but the very first post by JonhU noticed that the rub and buff at the clip was rubbed off, leaving a spot that was not antiqued but shiny.

Jjartwood

Nothing wrong with the pen,the whole idea of the style is imperfection,want a perfect pen? that will require something other than HAND MADE. A natural flaw is a part of the overall attraction of the pen. Think like pen owners not pen builders,we tend to be a little tuff on ourselves I like it !!!!
Mark

reddwil

Its a flaw that happens sometimes with casting these blanks, Its hard to see when its cast because the paint lifts and tints the resin. Doesn't show until you turn it. I'll make it good Roy

OKLAHOMAN

Nothing wrong with the pen,the whole idea of the style is imperfection,want a perfect pen? that will require something other than HAND MADE. A natural flaw is a part of the overall attraction of the pen. Think like pen owners not pen builders,we tend to be a little tuff on ourselves I like it !!!!
Mark
While I agree that this style of blank is not to be perfect, such as a gear missing teeth etc the customer was right in that the rub and buff was flawed in his mind and deserved to be replaced or refunded. To me the blank is useable as a gift but not as a high dollar sellable pen.

Top Bottom