NO REST for the......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
......IT staff (that would be Dawn)!!

Stop by Exotics during the weekend! We have several large flat-rate boxes that will be going "up".

A couple new partners will be announced and their products will be shown in the upcoming week. There are "restocks" of existing products. We have some beautiful work from JohnU, that will go up---probably AFTER the weekend. (Those who do shows are occupied during the weekend---we understand that!!)

I have been turning a few pens that are NOT related to promoting Exotics, so Dawn is encouraging me to post them---keep the IAP "active".

We hope to help you have a great holiday season---keep looking so you don't miss anything:confused::confused::confused:

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Hey Ed,
Give the guys and gals a chance at JohnU's blanks before they all get taken. We understand the idea of people doing shows .... but the rest of us 6to5ers need a chance also.
Always looking forward to new videos from you. Give us a lesson.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
......IT staff (that would be Dawn)!!

Stop by Exotics during the weekend! We have several large flat-rate boxes that will be going "up".

A couple new partners will be announced and their products will be shown in the upcoming week. There are "restocks" of existing products. We have some beautiful work from JohnU, that will go up---probably AFTER the weekend. (Those who do shows are occupied during the weekend---we understand that!!)

I have been turning a few pens that are NOT related to promoting Exotics, so Dawn is encouraging me to post them---keep the IAP "active".

We hope to help you have a great holiday season---keep looking so you don't miss anything:confused::confused::confused:

Ed
Hmmmm including Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Pearl Harbor Day, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years Eve.---and for the and skiers among us we'll throw in Winter Solstice. And for those old enough to remember a great man Winston Churchill's birthday (November 30).

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed,
Give the guys and gals a chance at JohnU's blanks before they all get taken. We understand the idea of people doing shows .... but the rest of us 6to5ers need a chance also.
Always looking forward to new videos from you. Give us a lesson.

HINT!!
Most often, John's feathers go up in the middle of the night. It's no secret that Dawn works overnight 3 days a week---so just try to figure out which one!! (Or use the "notify me" for John's feathers, found here)

Click on the email symbol and you will be on the list. When Dawn starts putting the feathers "UP", she also releases this email (the software sends it out). When you get it, it tells you that John's blanks are being posted.

He who gets there first AND CHECKS OUT FIRST WITH THE BLANK YOU WANT, gets it. If you check out several times, we will eliminate the freight charge and credit you for all but one. (Flat $7.85, no matter how much you order as is always our policy for US shipments)

Good luck to all!!!

Top Bottom