No problem here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Nope. I can quit anytime I want to. That's what the pen fund is there for, right? I didn't borrow that much from the regular budget. Well, there were some good sales. At least I have snacks.

PSI, EB, and TW. That and a couple hundred in blanks last month. Time to restock the Etsy store. Gonna have to sell a couple before I can do this again.

20210802_211155.jpg

Seriously, these hybrids were on sale for $8 each. How could I not get a few more?

20210802_211224.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

I wish I had as much discipline as you in purchasing :). I'm not going to post pics of my purchases in order to protect the guilty....

Nice bunch of hybrids, should make some great pens...

Roger Schlenz

Me neither but what's the silver flat bar centre bottom for pray ?

That's probably a single edge razor blade box cutter.

sorcerertd

That's probably a single edge razor blade box cutter.
It is indeed a good old fashioned box cutter. I bought a box of them years ago and a box of 100 blades. Pretty sure that's a lifetime supply.

sorcerertd

I wish I had as much discipline as you in purchasing :). I'm not going to post pics of my purchases in order to protect the guilty....

Nice bunch of hybrids, should make some great pens...
I would probably spend more if I had it, but I mostly just needed juniors. Of course I tossed a few new to me items in there. Too bad I can't buy more time to turn them.

PBorowick

Hmmm, I may need to step up my game a bit. I'm feeling the need to "keep up with the Joneses" here....

Actually I have been making it a point to use up all my pen kits before I buy more. It's a difficult thing to stick to.

howsitwork

Hmmm, I may need to step up my game a bit. I'm feeling the need to "keep up with the Joneses" here....

Actually I have been making it a point to use up all my pen kits before I buy more. It's a difficult thing to stick to.
Maybe we just need to change mindset? it's not " another load of kits you'll never use" but a vast "saving" like those shoes you bought last week…. How many pen kits equate to a weekly hair appointment?

Juat saying….. ( careful SWMBO doesn't read this, I'm trusting you all with my anatomy here !!!)

PBorowick

Your thought process is safe with me! I have an ex-SWMBO so I manage my own bills....but I think that makes it worse cause I go "wow, I can spend this much on kits!" I really should set myself a monthly allowance.

howsitwork

Well, the traditional finish for M&Ms used to be shellac (thus giving rise to the playground rumor that they're "made with bug poop"). I don't know what the modern practice is. Melamine?
as long as they weren't eaten " in the buff", I suppose we should be grateful 😊

Top Bottom