Nice Upgrade to my Casting Equipment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

Well, with Santa's help, I was able to upgrade my casting equipment. I now have a very quiet California Air Tools (CAT) 8-gallon compressor (which is crazy quiet!), and a new 5-gallon CAT pressure pot. I am very happy with both.

I'm not sure if everyone knows, but CAT has an outlet store for scratched/blemished compressors and pressure pots (https://ultraquietaircompressor.com/).

I bought my pressure pot from the outlet store and saved $75. I received the pot and can't see a thing wrong with it. Another plus: Free Shipping!
CAT1.jpg CAT2.jpg

Looking forward to using these regularly!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Will say this a couple months ago I bought their 2-1/2 gal pot and I should have done it sooner. I have been using a HF unit that has served me well over the years but was getting a little worried about it. So for what I do the Cat pot is purrrfect. :)

KenB259

Nice
Well, with Santa's help, I was able to upgrade my casting equipment. I now have a very quiet California Air Tools (CAT) 8-gallon compressor (which is crazy quiet!), and a new 5-gallon CAT pressure pot. I am very happy with both.

I'm not sure if everyone knows, but CAT has an outlet store for scratched/blemished compressors and pressure pots (https://ultraquietaircompressor.com/).

I bought my pressure pot from the outlet store and saved $75. I received the pot and can't see a thing wrong with it. Another plus: Free Shipping!
View attachment 365394 View attachment 365395

Looking forward to using these regularly!
, I have the same pot, and couldn't be happier with it. You'll love it.

egnald

Sweet! - I have their 2.5 gallon pot and I really like it. They did an outstanding job of incorporating all of the features that are unique and desirable for casting. - I think you will really like it. I have a smaller version of their compressor for use in my shop - so far it works just great! - Have Fun - Dave

Top Bottom