Nice starter photo tent setup.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Todays sale of the day is a nice photo tent setup with tent, backgrounds, tripod, two lights, and a carry case. I got mine from wallmart a year ago for 59.99. It is on sale today for 9.99 plus s/h.
If you are just starting out, this is a great package.

Just thought id share. 24 hrs only. http://www.1saleaday.com/

Attachments

• 101472_50_2.jpg
    101472_50_2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 187
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got mine about the same time and same place you did , and am still using it . Hope everyone who needs one sees this thread . Good heads up Brian !

Rifleman1776

I got one even cheaper than that on sale someplace. Forget where.
But $9.99 is about the max they are worth. Lights are not very powerful and the unit is really very small. However, for us pen guys, they are OK. I have found you need a third light. The camera built-in flash usually is OK but you are mixing colors of lights.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I got one of these the last time it was posted here. The 8X8X8 size is a little small for anything latger than pens, but over all it is great. There was a post a few days ago for a system similar to this one on EBay that was, IIRC, 16X16X16 for around $35.

Chief Hill

Ya see this is what I was looking for. But noooo in Canada there about 300 bucks and too big for pens. Why can't they have deals like this here??

alamocdc

I got one even cheaper than that on sale someplace. Forget where.
But $9.99 is about the max they are worth. Lights are not very powerful and the unit is really very small. However, for us pen guys, they are OK. I have found you need a third light. The camera built-in flash usually is OK but you are mixing colors of lights.

I think I got mine on sale for about $30, and like Frank said, the lights are all but worthless. However, I picked up two flex neck desk lamps from Wallyworld for about $5 each. I put good bulbs inthem and the set up works quite well.

jedgerton

Just a heads up, some of us ordered these a few months back and it took about 2 1/2 weeks for them to arrive. Not the kind of promptness we expect and get from our suppliers but they did come in finally.

John

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I bought one and I found that the lights are too dim, the stands can't be adjusted,
the tripod is great but won't hold a camera, and I'd really like more than an
8" box..

other than that, it was a good deal!

Top Bottom