Nib replacement

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Asking for a friend, does anyone know where to find a replacement nib for a wood river fountain pen (pen kit sold by woodcraft).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

Which style? Many Woodcraft Wood River components are re-branded Berea components. Metro = Virage, Continental = Atrax, Navigator = Baron.

If you're wanting the same nib, you might try Berea. I'm aware Beaufort ink markets Bock sections as replacements for some Berea component sets. I haven't tried them, so I have no experience with them.

Cwalker935

Which style? Many Woodcraft Wood River components are re-branded Berea components. Metro = Virage, Continental = Atrax, Navigator = Baron.

If you're wanting the same nib, you might try Berea. I'm aware Beaufort ink markets Bock sections as replacements for some Berea component sets. I haven't tried them, so I have no experience with them.
Sorry, I meant to mention that. It is the European. It seems to be different than other Europeans, I couldn't find the same sized tubes and bushings under other names.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I believe that Woodcraft had two versions of the European FP - one called European (Berea) and one called European Streamline.

Not sure who makes the latter, but it seems to have the same dimensions as their Classic American FP and Spider Filigree FP, so nibs for those kits might work if they are available.

Top Bottom