Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Winemaker

Hi I am new to this forum. My name is Tom and I am 65 and live in Cornwall UK. I have been turning for about 1 year. I am self taught from books and hands on, I would like to go to a club but they are all a few miles away from me as i am not allowed to drive I can't get to them:frown:. I had to retire early for medical reasons after a few years I took a gamble (as I am not allowed to use machinery)and I brought a Record Lathe and have been playing just love it . Started to turn bowls and have now branched in Pens. Hope to make new friends here and learn. Many thanks in letting me join. :smile-big:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Tom, welcome to the IAP. I'm sure you will make many friends here and enjoy interacting with the rest of us.:biggrin:

I was actually in your neck of the woods very recently. I was at the solar farm at Gwithian - Hayle just last week.

wyone

Welcome! This is an awesome group of nice people with a vast wealth of information. Please feel free to look through the library as there are some great articles in there, and ask questions, or share your creations. :)

Top Bottom