Newbie from the great NW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Techman

Hello,
Started after a friend of mine introduced me to turning by making spice grinders for my daughter and son in law. Started doing some looking and Found a in perfect condition Jet mini on Craigs list in June. Started turning pens for family in early July. Have been hooked ever since. A great new hobby for a new empty nest dad. My wife quilts, so we both have a little to do now.
Live in a small town in Washington State near the cascade foothills.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dean L.

Welcome to IAP. It looks like the times for the Washington meetings are usually from 1-3. You can find the post for the meetings in the Local Chapters part of the forum.

It's from 1 to 3 pm. We're pretty informal. We started a pen without a kit last meeting and because we didn't blow it up we are going to try finish it this time. Bring your questions and maybe a few answers. A lot of people ask about turning ebonite so I think I'll try turn the nib section out of that.

OOPS

Greetings, from Spokane, WA. I am sure you will like it here at this site. If you get to Spokane, we have a club meeting at Woodcraft as well--4th Tuesday of each month.

Top Bottom