Newbie from Alabama

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Actually while I think of it , ask around and join a local group ( chapter AAWT ?) . They're generally friendly , housetrained and can give lots of useful hints and tips . Plus group discounts can be negotiated

howsitwork

I'll have to tell my wife that Ian.😅 She refers to it as a money pit. Thanks for letting me know.
Good luck , it worked for a while here that's all I can offer you 🤫

I mean on a golf course you keep losing your balls down a hole 🤷‍♂️ and you don't produce gifts for friends …..

What's not to enjoy in a spot of productive turning?

Good luck , it worked for a while here that's all I can offer you 🤫

I mean on a golf course you keep losing your balls down a hole 🤷‍♂️ and you don't produce gifts for friends …..

What's not to enjoy in a spot of productive turning?

Well Ian, it didn't work. Today I dropped $250.00 at PSI, another $110.00 at Stainless Bottle Stoppers and I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on Amazon getting some T-88 Epoxy, that's another $56.00. Every time I use the credit card it pings her phone (you know the Fraud alert) and I hear, "What did you buy now". What she forgets, and I constantly remind her of, is that my business brings in enough to cover all the costs and I always pay it back. But she'll probably never stop taunting me about spending money. I keep telling her we don't want to leave it to the kids so we need to spend it now. 🤣

Top Bottom