NEW WRINKLE SLIMLINE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
When do you think you'll have more in stock?
I don't carry slimlines so it is highly unlikely that I'll have them again. Because they are threaded I want to see what they're like and thought some others might as well so I ordered 200 when they're gone they're gone ( I think that is now).

BSea

When do you think you'll have more in stock?
I don't carry slimlines so it is highly unlikely that I'll have them again. Because they are threaded I want to see what they're like and thought some others might as well so I ordered 200 when they're gone they're gone ( I think that is now).
That's too bad that you won't be carrying them. This is a great slimline. No guessing on how far to press in the transmission. No need to press fit, and possibly crack the pen. This happens more on slimlines than any other kit. Well, at least for me it does. If these were available, they would be the only slimline I'd ever buy.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am interested in a package.
Rizheng is the only place I know where they're available. I bought these because I wanted to try a few and offered to let others try them as well. I don't think I will be carrying them but someone else might. thead closed - I do not sell these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom