NEW TOY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

I purchased a new camera, Nikon D750 and a Tamron 200-500mm lens. Here are a few photos (uncropped) from the other day during a visit at the wetlands. I admit my work shooting nature scenes is MUCH better than pens lol

So, yes, I can shoot and I can shoot. Get it? Cameras and Guns lol (It's been a long day!)

Michelle

Attachments

• bird 1.jpg
    bird 1.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 345
  • bird 2.jpg
    bird 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 320
  • bird 3.jpg
    bird 3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 356
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jewellmd

Those pictures are amazing! Any one of those are good enough to hang on the wall. I have a couple of friends who are into photography and that's an art all in itself. Awesome work!

SteveG

I thought I would want to learn photography, after continually admiring great "shots" by those skilled in that endeavor. So I bought a nice Nikon DSLR along with a collection of lenses. This is what I learned: some are supposed to look at photos and some are supposed to take them. I am supposed to look! You, however, are supposed to take (shoot) them. Very nice work. Obviously something you not only have a knack for, but have worked at improving, with excellent results. I really appreciate the work I see in those photos.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
There was a time in my life when I was a better than fair hand at shooting guns (now I suppose I could hit the floor if I fell out of bed)----but it never carried over into shooting pictures with a camera. Nice work.

jsolie

That's some serious kit! And the 500mm will really reach out and touch someone. Good work on the wildlife shots, especially your flying heron.

sbwertz

I love the picture of the heron and the snake. They are eyeball to eyeball! I figure the heron won that match, though!

Top Bottom