New toy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

wooo! love a new toy every once in a while, and got myself one of these

340648_xl.jpg

My workshop is indoors, so the last thing i wanted was some old loud rickerty compressor firing up under the workbench, so ive been wheeling and dealing so i could buy a quiet one :biggrin: bring on the airbrushing

Suppliers desc:
With noise levels around 40dB(A) and almost no vibration the Bambi BB24V can be located anywhere in the workshop without causing any intrusion. The vertical design takes up very little space whilst the 24 litre receiver is charged to 8 bar ensuring plenty of air is available for nailing, stapling, airbrushing and operating pneumatic systems.

Standard features:
Internally coated air receiver,
Clearview oil level check,
Easy to use oil filler plug and 10 micron outlet filter and adjustable pressure regulator.

A 3 year receiver warranty ensures peace of mind.
A favourite for educational work, exhibitions stands and front of shop use, indeed anywhere compressed air is required, silently

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Brad !!! I've got a cool money spinning idea for you!!!!!.
You know all that used up ferric chloride gunk that you've been chucking away?:rolleyes:

Take your new little compressor and air brush down to the Blackpool beachfront and set up a stall to do spray-on tans !!!:laugh:

You'd make a killing!!! :biggrin:

You're welcome !!!:wink:

BradG

lol spray tanning swamp donkeys! sounds like a plan. PS you need to send me the largest pic you have of your avatar :tongue:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Brad, Brad, Brad......Shame on you!!!! Brits are supposed to be animal lovers!!!!:eek:
Unless of course 'swamp donkeys' is the new name for the normal slappers that frequent Blackpool these days??:laugh:
Watcha want my pretty picture for huh??? My avatar is as big as I've got though. :wink:

BradG

nevermind the visitors im referring to the residents :biggrin: (Excusing Jen incase she reads this)

only a little avatar pic? shocking.. fine I will have to make do with that then :tongue:

bluwolf

Brad, that's nice! I wouldn't mind having one of those around. I've got a big-ish compressor in a shed outside the shop (cheap, oilless deal) with a hose running through the wall but it's still a little noisy.

Mike

BradG

The last one we had was so damn noisy it was untrue... i wouldnt want it in a shed outdoors because i know it would of annoyed the neghbours and our homes detached lol. nice and quiet... that'l work for me

Top Bottom