New titanium pen updates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I'm of the opinion that the desk stand is an option, Bruce. There are a fair number of us who are independent consultants and really don't have a formal desk. When not in use, I'd keep it in a nice display case as I do my other FP's.

btboone

Thanks guys for your input. I'll try sanding down the screw heads to flush on the prototype pen's clip and see how that looks. I like the idea of the base being an option. I think it's a nice addition for those who have a place for it. I think you're right Lou in that not everyone will want it as a desk pen though.

driften

On comment about the clip. On a fountain pen I would want to make sure it stays uprite in a pocket. I don't like the idea of a fountain pen leaking when not stored point up. Other pens I don't think not having a clip would be a deal killer. This pen is too nice and cool to have as a desk only pen. The other thought is would I want a pen when the clip was visually in the way when writing with the pen... Visually no clip is better.

On a metal pen a non-posting cap would be best.

So I was not much help [:(]

btboone

Jeff, I see what you mean. It kinda has to have a clip if it's to be put in a pocket. On this one, the clip is on the nib side, so it won't go up-side-down in a pocket if the clip is used. The clip goes to the underside when writing with the twist pen, or would come off with the cap in the capped version. Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom