New Texas member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sawdust46

Hello from McKinney, Texas. I'm a woodworker and pen turner and an ex-marine. Since I retired I have more time to spend on the important things and just joined IAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome from Ohio.

My daughter and Son-In-law just moved from McKinney, just down the road to Prosper. Last time we visited they took us to a bar called Hank's, where we listened to a fantastic band. I really like it down there.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your work.

Sawdust46

I know where Hanks is and you must be a country music fan as I am. But I'm headed to Michael's to get some supplies to make my first attempt at casting.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I know where Hanks is and you must be a country music fan as I am. But I'm headed to Michael's to get some supplies to make my first attempt at casting.

Keep an eye out for John David Kent & The Dumb Angels. They are regulars at Hanks, and they put on a great show.

PennedDown

Bill,

WELCOME! I'm just down the road from you in the thriving metropolis of Farmersville...LOL

Mike, Not only is the music good, but it's hard to beat that chicken fried steak.

Keep an eye out for John David Kent & The Dumb Angels. They are regulars at Hanks, and they put on a great show.

Sawdust46

Thanks everyone for the howdys. I'm running between the TV and the PC because my alma mater Purdue is playing basketball.
I di make a trip to Michael's for some resin and planning to get some colors from Haror Freight. I saw a utube video by Grub32 on casting and will give it a shot this week. I'll let you know how it comes out.

IPD_Mrs

Welcome from the fridgid winter wonderland of Zionsville, Indiana. I have an employee from Texas - I'll have to ask her if she knows of your area and Hanks. She is an ex-singer from the USO back in the days of Bob Hope shows and her family owned a good size ranch out there. I hear good stories about Texas on a regular basis so I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Glad to have you with us here at IAP and hold on for the ride it's a fun one!

Top Bottom